GUM OLIBANUM RESIN
|Product Name:||olibanum extract|
|Latin name:||Boswellia Carterii Birdw|
|Packaging Detail:||25-50kg PP Bags|
|Delivery Detail:||21 Days Delivery Time|
FOB Price: USD$ / Metric Ton
Min. Order Quantity: 12 Metric Ton/Metric Tons
Supply Ability: 72 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Quarter
Port: Apapa Port, Lagos, Nigeria
Payment Terms: TT or L/C
- Original Bill of Lading
2. Packing Lists
3. Commercial Invoice
4. Phytosanitary Plants Certificate
5. Fumigation Certificate
6. Certificate of Origin
7. Certificate of Analysis
Description of Gum Olibanum
Gum Olibanum also known as Boswellia is an aromatic resin obtained from trees of the genus Boswellia. It is used in incense as well as in perfumes. There are numerous species and varieties of frankincense trees, each producing a slightly different type of resin.
1)It can promote blood circulation to stop the pain, relax muscles, and tendons to detumescence.
2) Boswellia serrata Extract can be Used for bleeding sore and Chest/abdominal pains caused by blood stasis, often with myrrh;
3) Boswellia serrata Extract can be used for treatments of stomachache due to emotional depression and the hyperactive liver-qi attacking the stomach, often with rhizoma cipher and Radix Curcumae.
Application of Boswellia Extract
- Applied in food field. It is widely used as a functional food additive.
- Applied in the health product field, it is widely added into various kinds of health products with the function of preventing rheumatism, adjusting estrogen level, and so on.
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is widely added into the medicine which can be used in treating arthritis
and postpartum syndrome;
- Applied in cosmetics field